Friday, January 9, 2009

Due for grooming again before CNY!

Oh goodness, look at all of them so untidy and their hair all out of shape. It's time to groom them before CNY. They also have to look nice nice mah for CNY because they are chinese too... hahaha...

I'm trying to schedule some times to groom them, been so busy with baking and some minor spring cleaning. Really tired and since yesterday caught a flu... Well still have to find times for all my sweet darlings!
Photo taken on last Sunday morning...

From the left - Sniper, Cooper, Want Want, Waren, Wally & Win Win

2 comments:

  1. Hi! What cute little furbabies you have! I like your blog, very informative and full of great information.

    My LuLu has a blog. http:furbabynamedlulu.blogspot.com
    I have a lot of fun writing it.

    One shih tzu keeps me very busy. I don't know how you do it with 6! LOL

    Thanks for sharing your babies with me.

    Sharlotte Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting My Adorable Shih Tzus blog. Hello to Lulu too!

    Yes, indeed they keep us very busy everyday but I'm glad to be blessed with my aunt who stayed with us. She help us to look after them too. They are just like kids need a lot of our attentions.

    May your Lulu brings you great joy everyday just like mine.

    Cheers,
    Wendy & MAST

    ReplyDelete