250g Wholewheat/Unbleach flour
200g Plain flour
2tsp Baking powder
1tsp Baking soda
1tsp Cinnamon powder
140g Olive oil/Sunflower oil
1tsp Vanilla essense
2boxes Fresh blueberries (125g/box)
Preheat Oven at 180 degree c
Line 2 baking trays (8"x11") with paper.
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda & cinnamon together.
2. Whisk oil & honey till well mix.
3. Add in eggs & vanilla essence and whisk for about 3-4mins at high speed.
4. Fold in yogurt & flour mixture till well mix
5. Pour mixture into the trays and spread evenly.
6. Assembly the blueberries all over it.
7. Bake for 20-25mins till golden brown.
Gaston Luga Backpack - *Advertorial:* When I was contacted by *Gaston Luga* to do a collaboration, I did not think twice to say YES! Even though I'm not a lifestyle blogger but I ...
3 weeks ago