3 tbsp Honey
265g Pumpkin puree (canned)
300g Unsweetened Non fat yogurt
90g Olive oil
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Organic unbleached flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
Shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven at 180 deg C
Prepared a 11" x 11" square tray and line the base with paper
1. Whisk egg & honey until creamy & thick
2. Add in pumpkin, yogurt, vanilla & oil, mix well.
3. Fold in the dry ingredients till well incorporated.
4. Pour into the tray & level it.
5. Sprinkle the top with cheddar chesse.
6. Bake for 30 mins or untill golden brown.
7. Cool on the rack and slice into bite size.