6th Sep 09
One of the past weekends, mummy was making human cake and left with lots of strawberry. So she tried out a recipe from the TV programme (AFC) using olive oil to make a cake but modified it to doggie style. The recipe used fresh grapes so she changed it to strawberry. Though it don't look presentable but we love it too. Anything our mummy make for us, we like it...
4 Egg white
4 Egg yolk
1 tsp Strawberry paste/flavor
1 cup Unbleached Organic Flour
2 tbsp honey/molasses
1/2 cup olive oil
Fruits - Strawberry/Blueberry
1. Whisk egg yolk, honey & strawberry paste till well mix.
2. Add in flour & olive oil. Mix well.
3. Whisk egg white till stiff.
4. Fold in some egg white into yolk, then pour back the mixture into the balance egg white & fold till well incorporated.
5. Pour into the baking tin/muffin tin & add in some fruit on the centre & top.
7. Bake for 55-60 mins at 160deg c or till cooked. If using muffin tin, bake at 180deg c for 30 mins.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
11 months ago