This yummylicious muffin that our mummy baked for us weeks ago, the recipe was adapted from "Doggy Dessert Chef".
1 cup Blueberries
1/2 cup Raspberries (omitted as mummy don't have this)
1/2 cup Strawberries
1 cup Milk
2 1/3 cup Wheat Flour (50% unbleached flour & 50% whole wheat flour)
1/3 cup Honey
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
1. In a large bowl mix milk, oil, honey then add egg.
2. In a separate bowl mix wheat flour and baking powder, once well mixed add to wet mixture.
3. Once mixed add vanilla and fold in fruit.
4. Fill greased muffin tins about 1/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
5. Allow to cool on a wire rack and refrigerate.
Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion - Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion *Aunt's Recipe* *Ingredients:* 500g red garouper fish (thickly sliced, seasoned with 2 tsp light soy sauce & 2 ...
11 months ago