Recently I'm been making a lot of chiffon cakes but my darlings can't eat because the sweetness level is not suitable for them. So I use the same method and make a dog version chiffon cake for them. They really love it and I haven't even take picture they already finished 1/4 of it.
This is the recipe:
4 Egg yolks
20g Olive oil
140g Non-fat plain yogurt
120g All purpose flour 120g
1/2tsp Cinnamon powder
120g Fresh blueberries
4 Egg whites
20g Brown sugar/honey (about 2tbsp)
1/8tsp Cream of tartar
Preheat oven at 170 degree C
1. Mix (A) together till well mix.
2. Fold in (B) and set aside.
3. Whisk (C) till stiff peak.
4. Fold in Egg mixture into egg white mixture till well incorporated.
5. Pour into a 20 cm chiffon mould and bake for 40 to 45 min or till cooked.
6. Remove from the oven and invert the [an, remove the cak from pan when it's completely cooled.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
11 months ago