Mini Salmon Burger:
Ingredients: (make 25 pcs)
500g Salmon (Pan fried/cooked & flaked it)
2nos Potatoes (Cooked & Mashed it)
1 Beaten egg
1 tbsp Potato flour
1 tsp Italian mixed herbs
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
Parmasen cheese (for topping)
1. Cooked or pan fried salmon till cooked and made into flakes.
2. Add the salmon flakes into the mashed potatoes.
3. Add in the herbs, flour & eggs, mix well.
4. Shape into a mini burger and pan fried till lightly golden.
5. Transfer to a baking sheet and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
6. Bake at 180 deg c till cheese turn golden.
7. Cool & serve.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
2 months ago