Another easy and nutritious meal I made for them on Want's Bd. Fragrant cooked minced lamb w/veg top with mashed potatoes and bake till golden brown. An complete nutritious treat that can be served as a meal too.
350g Fresh minced lamb
1/2 cup Green peas (chopped)
1 cup Carrot (chopped)
4-5 nos Button mushroom (optional)
1 clove Chopped garlic
1 tsp mixed herbs
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp Parsley flakes
1 cup Water
1 tsp Flour (to thicken the mixture)
1. Heat wok to fry garlic till fragrant, add minced lamb and stir fry till the meat turn pale in colour. Add balance ingredients in and simmer till thicken & cooked.
3 nos Large dutch potatoes (steam or boil and mash it)
1/2 cup lactose free milk
1. Steam/boil the potatoes w/skin till cooked.
2. Peel off the skin and mash it.
3. Stir in butter and milk while mashing. Mix well to a smooth paste.
Preheat oven at 180 deg C
1. Use a disposable foil tray or bake dish, place the filling at the bottom and press it evenly.
2. Spread the mash potatoes over the filling evenly.
3. Sprinkle with some cheese on top and bake for about 10-15 mins or till golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and when it's cool, slice it and serve.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
1 year ago