Made this yummy treat on Want's 7th Barkday! It's not only colourful and smell great too! All my darlings enjoy the taste of tomatoes which provide good nutrition and antioxidant.
Recipe adapted from "The Ultimate Dog Treat Cookbook"
2 cups cooked ground beef (stir fry on a frying pan till cooked)
1 tsp minced garlic (orginal - 1 tbsp)
1 6-ounce can tomato paste (use those without salt)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cup Organic Unbleached Flour
1/4 cup non fat milk powder
1. Preheat oven at 175 to 180 deg c
2. Mix together the first 3 ingredients until the meat is well coated. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoon or cookie scoop onto a lined tray.
4. Bake for 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, let it cool thoroughly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
4 months ago