Recipe adapted from Okashi by Keiko. The recipe book has a section features some of her favourite recipes for her dog. I have made some amendment by substituting some of the ingredients that I don't have.
80g Unbleached plain flour - sift (original - 30g wholemeal/50g unbleached)
25g Maple syrup
70g Carrots (coarsely grated)
30g Chopped green pea (original - minced boiled spinach)
2 tbsp Olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven 170 deg c. Line 7" round cake pan with baking paper.
2. Whisk eggs & maple syrup with electric mixer on high speed till fluffly. Reduce speed and mix lightly for one minute.
3. Gently fold in flour, oil, carrot and green pea with a spatula till well mix.
4. Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or till cooked and golden brown.
5. Unmould to cool and serve.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
3 months ago