Monday, August 16, 2010

Some updates of baby face Wonder...


Cute little Wonder was adapting well in the family. She was brought back to us almost 4 months ago since Aunt Peggy was sicked. Now she eats and plays well like the rest. However she hates to take photos. Mummy was so happy that she managed to snap a few of her fluffy & baby face look... She likes a little furball and she is the smallest in size among us as she only weigh about 5 kg. Mummy will be grooming her next week so for the time being let's enjoy her fluffy look...

Wonder Girl

Isn't she pretty...


Haha... finally let me have a good shot!


See turn her head away again...


Now looking very angry and sort of telling me: Have u taken enough?


Enough means enough... ok!


Very very annoyed at me...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for both Wonder and Wen! For Wonder because she is so cute and fluffy and for Wen for being such a great Shih Tzu photographer! My 2 yr old Shih Tzu hates her picture being taken, too. She will look so happy then when she sees the camera, she'll turn and walk away from me...she hates the mamarazzi...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I am impressed to learn that you have 5 of them staying with you and you put in the effort to make home cooked food for them everyday.

    Just wondering, where to you buy the lamb meat?

    Regards,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,

    Thanks for dropping by. I don't cook for them daily only occasionally bake some treats for them.

    I get the lamb meat from the supermarket and grind it myself.

    ReplyDelete