As promised, baked some barkday treat for Want Want. Each of them get to eat a whole cupcake.
Recipe adapted from Daily Delicious, I change it to suit my doggies.
180g Unbleached Organic flour
20g Wholemeal Flour
1tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp Honey
50ml Olive oil
100ml Light Sour cream
120g Fresh blueberry (1 box)
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Line 7 muffin tins with paper case.
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the oil, egg, honey, sour cream and milk, then fold into the flour.
3. Fold in blueberry. Don’t over-mix.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cases.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen, golden and springy to touch. Allow to cool before serving.
Look at all the darlings, they can't wait for mummy to take photos. All crowded around the cupcakes...lol!