Wally best friend... my brother brought us lots of fruits when he visited us last week so I made use of it and baked into a fruit cake for Wonder's barkday! Got the idea from the popular food blogger cake - Mixed fruit pastry cake. Modified to dog version, using wholemeal flour with very little sugar and butter!
Mixed Fruit Yogurt Cake
Ingredients:100g Organic wholewheat flour
125g Organic plain flour
1tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Baking soda
1/2tsp Orange extract
70g Unsalted butter
50g Light brown sugar
60g Blueberries (1/2 box)
1 no Golden kiwi (cut into cubes)
6 nos Strawberry (cut into cubes)
Preheat Oven at 180 degree c
Line a 8" round tin with baking paper.
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda together. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy.
3. Add in eggs gradually & orange extract till well mix.
4. Fold in flour and yogurt till well incorporated.
5. Pour mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly.
6. Assembly the mixed fruits all over.
7. Bake for 60 mins till golden brown.
Once again... Happy 11th Barkday to Wonder!