I made this beef burger once on Wally's BD. They love it. So today is for my pretty girl and she seldom get to eat beef. Her diet is mostly fish due to her sensitive skin but beef is ok for her so far. I got this idea of baked burger from AFC. I think was from Jaime Oliver's programme.
This is my creation for my doggie, this recipe makes 18 mini burgers:
Baked Mini Beef Burger
500g minced beef
1 no carrot
1 stick celery
2 tsp quarker oat
1 no egg
1 dsp flour
1 tsp italian spices
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
1 tsp sesame oil
1 clove Garlic
1. Use a chopper to grind carrot, celery, oat & garlic till very fine.
2. Mixed all ingredients together and chill for at least 2 hours or till you need to cook it.
3. Use hand shape the beef mixture into mini burger.
4. Lightly grease a non stick pan with olive oil and pan fried both side of the meat to seal the meat juice.
5. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 20-25 mins or till cooked.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
3 months ago