The other dish I'm making for Want's BD feast was Grilled Fish served with veg & brown calrose rice stew. As today I'm not feeding them any dogfood so I add brown calrose rice.
Grilled fish w/veg & brown rice stew
For grilled fish:
250g Fish Fillet (Cut into small pcs)
1/2 tsp Dill Weed
1/4 tsp sesame oil or olive oil
Potato flour for light coating
2 cup cooked calrose brown rice
1 no carrot
1 stick celery
A handful of califlower
1 tbsp green peas
1 tsp dill weed
1 tsp parsley flakes
500ml water/fish stock
Method - Stew:
1. Cut all veg into tiny cubes.
2. Bring stock to boil, add in all veg and spices and simmer till veg soften
3. Add in cooked rice and boil till water almost dry up.
4. Leave to cool before serving it to them.
Method - Fish:
1. Season fish with dill weed & sesame oil.
2. Sprinkle lightly on both side of the fish with potato flour.
3. Lightly grease the grill pan and fried the fish till cooked.
Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion - Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion *Aunt's Recipe* *Ingredients:* 500g red garouper fish (thickly sliced, seasoned with 2 tsp light soy sauce & 2 ...
11 months ago