10 nos Cooked potatoes
500g Minced beef
3 Carrots (chopped finely)
2tbsp Green peas (chopped finely)
1tsp Italian herbs
1 clove Garlic (chopped)
1tbsp Olive oil
Some Cheddar cheese for topping
1. Mashed the cooked potatoes.
2. Heat wok, stir fry garlic, herbs, beef, carrot & pea till cooked.
3. Add cooked beef into the potatoes & mixed well.
4. Press into a tray or shape into burger shape.
5. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top & bake at 180 degree C for about 30mins or till golden brown.
Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion - Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion *Aunt's Recipe* *Ingredients:* 500g red garouper fish (thickly sliced, seasoned with 2 tsp light soy sauce & 2 ...
11 months ago