10 nos Cooked potatoes
500g Minced beef
3 Carrots (chopped finely)
2tbsp Green peas (chopped finely)
1tsp Italian herbs
1 clove Garlic (chopped)
1tbsp Olive oil
Some Cheddar cheese for topping
1. Mashed the cooked potatoes.
2. Heat wok, stir fry garlic, herbs, beef, carrot & pea till cooked.
3. Add cooked beef into the potatoes & mixed well.
4. Press into a tray or shape into burger shape.
5. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top & bake at 180 degree C for about 30mins or till golden brown.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
1 week ago