10 nos Cooked potatoes
500g Minced beef
3 Carrots (chopped finely)
2tbsp Green peas (chopped finely)
1tsp Italian herbs
1 clove Garlic (chopped)
1tbsp Olive oil
Some Cheddar cheese for topping
1. Mashed the cooked potatoes.
2. Heat wok, stir fry garlic, herbs, beef, carrot & pea till cooked.
3. Add cooked beef into the potatoes & mixed well.
4. Press into a tray or shape into burger shape.
5. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top & bake at 180 degree C for about 30mins or till golden brown.
Gaston Luga Backpack - *Advertorial:* When I was contacted by *Gaston Luga* to do a collaboration, I did not think twice to say YES! Even though I'm not a lifestyle blogger but I ...
2 weeks ago