I shape the treats into 3 types of pattern.
Original as instructed by the recipe.
Top with cheddar cheese & herbs.
2 cups of 1/2 inch pieces of cooked chicken
1/2 cup of 1/2 inch pieces of cooked sweet potato
1 cup organic wholemeal flour
1 cup organic unbleached flour
1 cup low fat milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp mixed italian herbs
2 tbsp chedder cheese
Additional: shredded cheese & parsley for topping.
1. Preheat oven at 180 deg C
2. Mix all ingredients together well into a sticky dough.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto the lined baking tray.
4. Bake 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, let it cool and store in airtight container in the fridge.