This is a very easy treat to make. This recipe used lots of milk so I used lactose free milk which is better than normal human milk as most dogs are lactose intolerant. If you get this lactose free milk from the pet shop can be much expensive than in the supermarket. They are the same, the only difference is just the packaging.
Ingredients (12 minffns):
1 canned Tuna (no salt & in water)
110g unbleached flour
300ml Lactose free milk
10g Olive oil
Some Dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 230°C. Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the eggs. 2. Whisk the batter, drawing the flour in from the sides of the bowl, and pour in the milk. Add in the olive oil and beat well to blend everything together. Add in some parsley flakes.
3. Place the empty muffin tin in the preheated oven for a couple of minutes to heat through.
4. Grease the hot muffin tin w/olive oil and spooned the tuna flakes into each cup evenly.
5. Fill the moulds three-quarters full with the batter and bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cool completely on a rack before serving.