Recipe adapted from Okashi by Keiko. Make some changes and it turned out so well too. All of them love this cake so much.
30g Organic Wholemeal Flour
50g Organic Unbleached Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
25g Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
100g Fresh Blueberries
1. Preheat oven 170 deg c. Line 6" round cake pan with baking paper.
2. Sieve flour & cinnamon together. Set aside.
2. Whisk eggs, vanilla essence & maple syrup with an electric mixer on high speed till fluffly. Reduce speed and mix lightly for one minute.
3. Gently fold in flour, oil & bluebrry with a spatula till well mix.
4. Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or till cooked and golden brown.
5. Unmould to cool and serve.
Cook with Tefal ClipsoMinut Duo - A collaboration with *Tefal Singapore*! Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. *Tefal Clip...
4 months ago